- Automatic service.
- Better heating quality with individual and stable heating.
- Room level accuracy.
Optimal work performance
- According to VTT, the perceived optimal temperature varies within 6°C.
- 1°C deviation decreases work performance with 2%, that is >1.000€/a in average wage.
- Service enables room level temperature setting.
- Up to 35% savings in heating energy.
- Additional savings in maintenance costs, with improved resident satisfaction and Demand-side Management.
- 2/3 of the energy consumption of housing is spent on heating.
- In Finland 15% savings on heating energy equals to remove 590.000 cars from traffic.
- Patented algoritms.
- Machine learning the individual heat response of each room.
- Predictive to the local forecast.
- Adaptive to local changes.
- Communication security level equals to mobile payment security.
- E2E (end-to-end) encryption and verification.
- Inbuilt radiator thermostat safety features.
- Automated service with a real-time remote access.
- Alarms and tracking for preventive maintenance and immediate action.
- Reports to improve energy efficiency and renovation planning.
- Managing a number of buildings efficiently.
Easy and affordable thermal renovation
- An independent solution, or in conjunction with other thermal renovations.
- Fast installation, premises can be in normal use and heating is not cut off.
- Up to a 3-6 years payback.
- A profitable investment.
Raises the property value
- Digitizing a traditional technology.
- Modernizes the building heating system.
- Brand image as an advanced real estate service.
- Connectable to other building automation systems.
- Optimize district heating network through Demand-side Management.
- Utilize buildings as thermal energy storage.
- Reduced operating costs with better profitability.
- Demand-Side Management on room level accuracy is multiple times more efficient than a centralized solution (Source: Aalto University).
Benefits all parties in the value chain
- Resident or worker sets an individual and stable temperature.
- Property owner saves on energy and maintenance costs.
- Property manager monitors and schedules the heating remotely avoiding unnecessary visits in the building.
- Maintenance company makes preventative repairs. Alerts and temperature limits prevent damages.
- Energy company avoids load peaks and the energy demand is stable.
- The service helps in achieving the emission reduction targets and slows down the climate change.